[Diy_efi] Typical boosted ignition timings

mrbeau0 mrbeau0 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 04:30:54 GMT 2003

So it has stock CR with twin plug--the ignition timing may not be as
retarded as I initally thought.  EGT's may prove to be interesting though.
I want to say the early intercooled 911's (without the boost retard
distributor) ran about 26 degrees of timing.  It'd be interesting to see
what sort of lamda values the factory CIS runs at.

I plan on EFIing a twin plug 2.8L of mine, but it's NA and 10.5:1 so not a
good comparison...

Matt.