[Diy_efi] What Injector Is This?

gngrbrd_man keith.wilson at telus.net
Wed Apr 2 05:19:32 GMT 2003

I don't know about the 19# rating, but I'll second the comment that these
appear, both visually and by the imprint (2267...), to be Rochester (Chevy)
injectors.  Finding ratings for the rochester's is often difficult.  :-(
Good news is that they _should_ be stainless if they are Rochesters, so they
can be used for flex-fuel, or even water injection.

Keith

You know you've achieved perfection in design,
not when you have nothing more to add,
but when you have nothing more to take away.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery