[Diy_efi] Need Help With Holley Pro-Jection

Ray Drouillard RayLists at quixnet.net
Wed Apr 9 05:09:44 GMT 2003

Mine is mounted on the side of the frame rail, and I haven't had any
problems.

Certainly, if you have a full tank of gas, and the pump is mounted below the
current fuel level, you won't have any problem for the moment.  If you end
up running out of gas when you really have half a tank, then you'll need to
rethink your strategy.  A friend of mine used an in-tank pump.

Ray Drouillard