[Diy_efi] traction control & nitrous now is a devlish combo

Scott F. Williams sfwilliams at comcast.net
Wed Feb 26 13:59:10 GMT 2003

Mike D. wrote:
> A cylinder full of fuel and nitrous without spark is a bad thing.

In this case, though, the spark would not be cut at all. Rather the pulse to
the cylinders is eliminated for a variable amount of time depending on how
much slip is desired. I've been smacked into reality about how this would
still run lean, though, so now I'm making some other implementation plans.

>  There is a company manufacturing blow off valves to prevent damage
> due to manifold explosions caused by non-combusted oxidizer
> (nitrous) and fuel.

That's very interesting. Can you provide a link?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut