[Diy_efi] This turbo assist stuff, suggestions

efi student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 1 03:50:35 GMT 2003

How about apples to apples.  Same wheels, same housings, BB cartridge =
vs.
plain.  Do you have experience with this?  Our experience with 3 liter =
I-6
Supras says BB is just a fashion statement as do a number of reputable
sources in the industry.  Do you have hard data that suggests otherwise?

Lance