Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] This turbo assist stuff, Questions!

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Fri Jan 3 07:20:21 GMT 2003

I have a launch control/shiftlite combo here that does just that.
Except it doesn't cut the fuel, it just drops ingition to cylinder. The rate
frequency of dropped cylinders is adjustable also.
Work well and also allow full throttle gear shifts.
Also has shift  lite in it as well.. Nice compact and smart looking unit.
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies

On 3/1/03 7:56 PM Hugh Keir wrote