[Diy_efi] closed-loop at high load?

Will Reeve will at reeve.org.uk
Sat Jan 4 00:53:00 GMT 2003

Easy enough to check, wire up a high impendence DVM to the lambda sensor and
get a passenger to look at the voltage from it under your test conditions.
If under closed loop you will see the "oscillation" around stoic voltage. My
vehicle has Motronic M1.5 and it likes closed loop a lot, even at 130+mph,
unless under WOT its in closed loop!

Will