[Diy_efi] Water metanol turbo assist - was Argon turbo

arnie arnie_ at charter.net
Sat Jan 4 14:21:29 GMT 2003

"As little as needed to achieve the desired result, but typically between
10 and a maximum of 50% of fuel mass."

As little as needed, yet up to 50%.  Sounds like two different schools
of thot to me.  Have you ever tried HALF water?  I've washed down
the cylinders B4, but that was prior to assembling the shortblock.  :)

GAS