[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Tue Jan 7 05:32:37 GMT 2003

Sorry.. I didn't mean to come across snarky.

"I'd" recommend that you try and fire the injectors 'inline' with the
airflow ie down it. So mount them on the top of a bend to fire them down.
"I'd" mount the injectors as far away from the intake valves as possible.

Everyone else- These are "MY" opinions. I'm offering advise as requested.. I
really don't care for a war as we've had on the water inj.

Thanks
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies