[Diy_efi] How to read turbine RPM

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 7 05:40:09 GMT 2003

Yeah I like this variant, paint one side white reflective to IR
and the other sides absorb IR (black) and a simple reflector
type module at right angles - needs a hole in housing but thats
a minor issue...

So anyone know of enamel paints with known IR reflectivity
constants ?

rgds

mike

At 04:43 PM 6/1/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I can't find the website, but I did see where a guy was using an optical
emitter/detector and reflecting off the flat of the nut on the compressor
end of the shaft.  If I remember right, he tapped a