[Diy_efi] Separate turbo list?

Nick Starai true at ItsYourDomain.com
Tue Jan 7 17:48:57 GMT 2003

If the non-turbo guys on the list don't mind reading these types of
threads, I would rather keep it here. It's great to get different opinions
on theories from everyone....including users who don't live for
turbochargers like some of us. If we are trying to take a formal vote,
I'll give one vote for keeping it here, unless of course, people do feel
like we are impeding. (I haven't got that feeling yet...) By the way, the
activity on the list the last month or so has just been excellent. Let's
keep it up, it's been very interesting to me.

Nick Starai