[Diy_efi] RB26 GTR stuff

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Wed Jan 8 05:19:33 GMT 2003

What exh housing? 0.64s?
HKS use Garretts wheels and in my experience for some reason.. They use the
older style ones. They do use their own comp covers and seem to size them I
step smaller than Garrett do (ie a GT25 with a 0.7.. HKS use 0.6 cover)
The HKS turbos make less power at same revs with no noticable difference in
lag.. IMHO and experience.
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies