[Diy_efi] Water metanol turbo assist - was Argon turbo

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Wed Jan 8 05:20:27 GMT 2003

Well to be honest, its prior experience that leads me to housings and wheel
size etc.
My experience is based on Garrett turbos.
I'm not saying Garrett is the be and end all but that=B9s what I use as I fee=
other major manufacturers don't give out maps etc feely and use stupid name=
for their wheels that mean nothing to me! :)
--=20
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies
ICQ #22776813