[Diy_efi] Bosch DI and Bimmers

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 8 05:26:03 GMT 2003

cant see anything on the website, only the V8 is listed for the 7
series. I always liked the 8 series though, missed out on getting
one just last month by only AUD$5K difference, sob sob :-(

Theres nothing like the sound of a V12, especially with a tuned
exhaust which the 8 series almost had - or a recording for that
matter, which I can play time synchro'd with the tacho on my
straight 6, now that would turn some heads  ;-)

*grin*

mike