[Diy_efi] Tapping Metric Injector Threads

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Jan 9 04:38:47 GMT 2003

Thanks for the help.
No, the tap is definately not tapered, except where the threads are to be
started.
I did some experimenting with not running the tap too far in, and also using
a smaller bit, and using teflon tape.  I think that will do the trick.  If
not, I'll put a shoulder on it and use an o-ring.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single