AW: [Diy_efi] RB26 GTR stuff

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Thu Jan 9 18:52:55 GMT 2003

sdr

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hugh Keir [mailto:hugh at sol.co.uk]
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Januar 2003 23:04
An: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Betreff: Re: [Diy_efi] RB26 GTR stuff

I have fitted a pair of HKS 2530's with modified compressor wheels to =
make
the turbos the same spec as the new HKS GT-RS turbos that are reputed to
flow more than the HKS 2540 but have similar lag to the 2530's.

The HKS GT-RS is not yet available in the two bolt flange needed to fit =
the
GTR, but I wanted to see what they would be like anyway.

I used Garrett compressor wheels, some one told me that HKS have their =
own
castings which are fitted, I would have thought if there was something =
worth
knowing then Garrett would know, any thoughts?

Hugh