[Diy_efi] Turbine inlet & outlet pressures, housing A/Rs

Eck, Joel (Houston) Joel.Eck at hp.com
Thu Jan 9 18:53:01 GMT 2003

I had heard rumblings at one time that someone had tested oval tubing =
through bends, it seemed pretty good for that, but you needed to be able =
to smoothly transition back into a circular tube for the straight =
stretches. supposedly helped keep the flow moving at a more uniform =
speed or something. it wasn't me, so I can't give any specifics, but =
that was what was said....I can't find a reference to it, either.