[Diy_efi] Seen one, want LOTS more !!

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 10 01:56:25 GMT 2003

>My bad, you're right.  The compressor map gives that data for the
>compressor side of a turbocharger, the turbine map gives that data for the
>turbine side of a turbocharger.  I realized it as soon as I hit send, then
>started looking for some turbine maps.  You quite properly flamed me
>because I didn't follow up fast enough! :-)

Apologies for the flame !!

And thanks for the link, I will take a peek at it, although I have a pretty
fair idea of how to use turbine maps. Once studied turbomachinery under a
professor who was one of the _very_ first to experiment with an operational
gas turbine engine (in the thirties).

The main purpose of the flame was so the question wouldn't get
misinterpreted and thus let the thread go to sleep !! :-)

Greg (wanting to get the maps !!)