[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Jan 10 16:42:04 GMT 2003

How do you like those nozzles?
I ogled them for some time for use as my backup fuel injectors.

On my aircraft engine, I decided to go with the Bosch CIS injectors for
backup.  In your opinion would their nozzles work for such a situation?

Remember, this is for backup, to make enough power to get me on the ground
safely.  I have no concerns over precise mixture, even distribution, or
maximum power output.  All I want is reliability.

Which part numbers are you using?