[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Joseph Obernberger joelori at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 11 00:48:56 GMT 2003

I like them a lot - I think they mist very well.  I can't really comment on
which is better - but I'm under the impression that using fuel injectors to
inject water may lead to premature injector failure.  If I wanted additional
fuel, I would use fuel injectors - for water these mini misting nozzles work
great.  They can be found at http://www.mcmaster.com - search for nozzle and
then click on 'Adjustable Spray Angle High-Pressure Nozzle'.  Part numbers of
3178K61 through 3178K77 for the full cone type and they come in flow ratings of
1 to 15GPH at 100psi.
If anyone cannot view the videos in WMV format, I can convert them to MPG or
whatever - just let me know.
Thanks.
http://cybrina.mine.nu
                                                            joeo