[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 1, Issue 506

efi student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 12 08:05:24 GMT 2003

Yes, LN=3Dliquid nitrogen.  My lab used to use about 3000 lbs a week.  =
Part of
my responsibility was to ensure its availability.  We also used methane =
for
glass torches, that's what made me think of your application.  We had a
brilliant young lad decide he thought it would be interesting to liquefy
about a pint of methane in a fully enclosed area in our lab.  His =
employment
was relatively brief.  I don't recommend liquefying combustibles in =
enclosed
areas, your next of kin may not appreciate it either.

Lance