[Diy_efi] GDI cont'd

efi student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 12 08:01:34 GMT 2003

It sounds like you want to go to a place that has been pretty thoroughly
examined by these people:

http://www.orbeng.com.au/orbital/engineeringServices/ems.htm

They were doing this kind of research about 10 years ago, and promised a =
GDI
two stroke for automotive use that turned out to be vaporware, despite a
number of successful prototypes.  If you haven't started there, you =
might
want to investigate their results (at least what they will share).

Lance