[Diy_efi] Standard for measuing airflow

Grant Beaty gbeaty at ufl.edu
Tue Jan 14 00:50:18 GMT 2003

Injector flow? I'm logging MAF voltage directly, and converting that to
airflow. The #s I posted are divided by the pressure ratio, of course. The
gauge I am using as a boost gauge has been tested against other supposedly
accurate gauges and was found to read the same...

I logged the same airflow with the stock twin turbos that everyone seems to,
about 43 lbs/min peak at 18 psi.

Grant Beaty