[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #458 - 6 msgs

Bill Washington bill.washington at nec.com.au
Tue Jan 14 01:22:40 GMT 2003

Gents,
    Every vehicle I have seen without a reservoir specifies that the
cooling system be filled to ~1inch below the cap, thus allowing a volume
of air to be compressed as the fluid expands. Over fill the radiator and
there is coolant sprayed all over the ground, engine bay, etc as the
coolant heats up - been there - done that!

Best Regards
Bill W