[Diy_efi] RB26 GTR stuff

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Tue Jan 14 06:33:00 GMT 2003

2 people actually.
On a standard car, I thought they drove rather well, until I witnessed
2540s. Lag difference is minimal to none, power is VERY different.
If you want a turbo upgrade and that=B9s it, then fine.. If you're after 450+
kw at the wheels then look elsewhere.

As to myself running GTRs, I personally don't have one, but installed a set
of GT25s over Xmas on a R32, not to mention suppling parts to Africa for a
600+ hp road car.

How many GTRs do you run, any running 2530s??
--=20
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies
ICQ #22776813

On 14/1/03 5:42 PM Lachlan Chapman wrote