[Diy_efi] RE: Throttling intake air -- references

Grant Beaty gbeaty at ufl.edu
Thu Jan 16 20:45:07 GMT 2003

My BC is referenced to the compressor housing. Actually its bolted directly
on the compressor housing. If it were referenced to manifold pressure, it
wouldn't open at all when I modulate the throttle for 8ish psi, and it would
probably surge like a mofo, since pressure ratios should be higher. I think
this is what Andi B. was seeing with his T64 surge problem, his BC was
plummed off the intake mani.

Grant Beaty