[Diy_efi] could i have multiple bad injectors?

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 21 12:15:56 GMT 2003

I changed all my bosch injectors about a year ago and during
the process I noticed its very easy to bump/graze the small
pintle at the end of the injector!

So if there is fuel pressure and no signal and they leak then its
logical to conclude they have received physical damage *or* your
fuel pressure is way too high for the injectors...

rgds

mike