[Diy_efi] could i have multiple bad injectors?

Toyota Supra turbosupramk3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:59:24 GMT 2003

mike,

i haven't ever ran water or methanol or alcohol through the injectors. the
coils have not ever been engergized under my ownership as well, as i haven't
gotten to that stage yet. they are low impedeance, and the AIC 3 is designed
to control either after setting which type you have, but again, i haven't
ever had it plugged in as of yet, so the coils could not have been over
driven either, but a good suggestion none the less.
it has absolutely no electrical connection, very good assumption, and the
rail pressure is 37 (with no vacuum signal) verified by my electrical fuel
pressure gauge and my mechanical one.
i will examine them tonight with a magnifying glass to see if i can visually
see damage, one other thing to note is that they don't leak immediately, it
takes a couple of seconds for the fuel to push past the pintel? is that
consistent with a bent or damaged pintel?

thanks for the info mike

-j