[Diy_efi] problem with bosch AFC

Alex Martí Rospigliosi amarti at t-gestiona.com.pe
Tue Jan 21 18:52:29 GMT 2003

Hi all,
 Hope things run well. I need some help from Peru. I have a Bosch
electronic control unit (Bosch 0 280 000 164) with an electronic component
number 220066Ch 445A damage, I supose tha's manufacture's number so I can't
replace it because is imposible to match a spare part. May be you can help
me with the data of a commercial replacement of the component or the
connecting or internal diagram, or as you supose I recieve any effective
suggestion. The control unit is from a VW Bus Type 2 year 1,978 U.S.A.
version with A.F.C. fuel injection system, the component is supose it's an
integrated circuit.

 Thanks for your time.
 Regards

Alex .