[Diy_efi] More about the GM HEI to AMC V8

Eck, Joel (Houston) Joel.Eck at hp.com
Wed Jan 22 18:13:47 GMT 2003

(to anyone): Actually, doesn't the bit about 4 pins vs. 7 or 8 pins =
refer to the ignition module, not the external connector? I thought the =
connector should have 4 pins to be computer controlled- the non-computer =
dizzys didn't even have a connector to dangle from the dizzy, just the =
one that clips to the cap, and then your power and tach leads plug into =
the the cap as well. remember, we're talking large cap hei here.

Ken, the one you found doesn't have a vac advance canister, does it?