[Diy_efi] Injector operation

JET justhompson9172 at msn.com
Thu Jan 23 18:17:47 GMT 2003

I am with Bill on this one.  Especially the spray pattern!  There is no way
that will work.

On a side note, is anyone into sportbikes?  The kind of injectors they have
on the bikes now are very interesting and I wonder if they would give better
atomization in a car?  They have multiple nozzles in each injector (like 6).
I am guessing they have to be a disk type or some new type all together.  I
don't know if it would be possible to flow enough for a car with the size of
injector tip we have though.

JET

>I use PWM current limiting on my fuel injection. You cannot hold an
injector half open. It will continue to open, or shut. >Even if you could,
the spray pattern would be abismal.