[Diy_efi] WI, methanol, and corrosion

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 24 03:55:12 GMT 2003

At 3:43 PM 1/23/03, William Shurvinton wrote:
>Have a look at http://not2fast.wryday.com/turbo/glossary/turbo_calc.shtml
>
>About 450cc/min to get it back to ambient

You're NOT going to get it back to ambient with water. Would be WAY past
saturation.

(and that's without fuel
>cooling).200cc will give you about the same as your IC.

About 1 lb (about 400 cc) or so to get it into the 120--125=B0F range.

This puts you in the range of 1 psi of water vapor pressure--

(NOTE: steam tables NOT checked on this)

(Assuming you are talking 270 degrees _F_)

Compares to you needing 2.3--2.5 lbs/min of fuel for this air flow.

Greg