[Diy_efi] WI, methanol, and corrosion

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Fri Jan 24 15:01:56 GMT 2003

I think as the delta t goes down from initial vaporization it will get slower
and slower.... Less energy to get the job done in the available time.. It is a
classic case of diminishing returns for the time available. I think the more you
put in the less difference it makes in the end. The first 50% got most of work
done the last 50% is probably liquid, and the charge air temp is still very hot
but has liquid water with it. If it is hard to vaporize all the fuel how can you
expect to vaporize all the water?? with vastly different boiling points to boot!
Dave