[Diy_efi] turbo "throttling"

Dan D'Andrea dan_dandrea at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 21:32:45 GMT 2003

Erik,

It is my understanding that "divided housing" means just that, a divided
housing, not simply a divided entry.  I feel quite confident that using the
divided turbine housing and a throttle body to control whether the exhaust
gas goes through one or both of the sides of the housing would indeed allow
you to vary the AR.

--Dan D'Andrea