[Diy_efi] UEGO calibration resistors

Jeffrey Watson jwatson at maximatech.com
Fri Jan 24 21:50:52 GMT 2003

I have tried to do as much research as possible on the net and on the
archives of this forum, but I have not been able to find some clear answers
regarding UEGO wideband O2 sensors.  Specifically, what is the purpose and
parameters of the calibration resistor in the connector?  Is this actually
used in the sensor itself or is it to be used by the controller circuit?

I am looking for good, current sources of information on wideband 02 sensors
and controller circuitry, if anyone can make recommendations.

Thanks!