[Diy_efi] WI into exhaust manifold....

John Stricker jstricke at rwisp.com
Fri Jan 24 22:55:58 GMT 2003

I didn't watch the thread very closely, but there ARE stainless steel
nozzles for sprayers that atomize pretty well at 50 psi that should actually
stand the heat inside the exhaust port.  What flow in gpm or whatever units
you use do you think you need?  I can look to see what's commonly available.

John Stricker