[Diy_efi] Design of a simple LPG injection system

efi student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 30 07:17:58 GMT 2003

It's hard to imagine you are writing a tome on motorcycle efi and don't =
know
the difference between alpha N, speed density, and hot-wire systems.  =
Those
technologies are 20 years or more old now.  It's a bit distressing to =
think
you would come to this site, suck out the knowledge of the group and =
move on
to profit from your experience much the way Peter Gargano did with the
DIY-WB.  There is a reason the really cool projects that were here when =
first subscribed are long gone, and unlikely to be seen again.  Seems =
pretty
counter-charter to me and a lot of why I mainly lurk here.  As you know, =
am not without an opinion.

Lance