[Diy_efi] pwm explanation

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Jan 31 21:24:49 GMT 2003

Bino Lardo wrote:

> ok thanks
>
> the pwm mode was to create a/d converter but I understand that saturated
> just need 12v? correct me if I'm rong?

That's correct.  If the injector measures 12-16 ohms or so then straight
battery voltage across it.

 also what how could I set a interrup
> whit a missing thoot wheel

If you have a timer available, then generate an interrupt for every
tooth and record the timer value.  If the current timer value is
"significantly" larger than the previous one (larger than engine
deceleration would account for) then you've passed the missing tooth and
can do your once per revolution stuff.  Or make your "missing tooth
wheel" into a "missing teeth wheel", ie grind off all but one tooth,
then you only get one interrupt per revolution.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com