[Diy_efi] Mystery ignition component

Jeff Behrens jwg94 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 16:12:50 GMT 2003

I have a 1991 Gmc truck with a 5.7.  Does anybody know
what the approx. 3 inch by 3 inch electrical box that
is with the map sensor and the egr valve position
sensor cluster on the intake manifold?  It has 5 pins
coming out of it and uses four wires with a wide flat
connector.  I cant find it in the truck schematic or
any parts breakdowns.

Jeff