[Diy_efi] 406 fuel injected small block

Joe Lutz joeelutz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 23:35:56 GMT 2003

I would highly reccomend using Vortec heads with the new vortec lower TPI
intake due to the much improved chamber and port design of the Votecs.
Lower intake found here:
http://www.sdpc2000.com/htm/vortec_tpi.html

I would also reccomend shorter runners if turning more than 5k rpm like that
found in the Accel intake.
http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=2119&prmenbr=361

Joe