[Diy_efi] Holley projection help needed

Joe Lutz joeelutz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 23:57:38 GMT 2003

It sounds like maybe you have two of the three wires going to the map sensor
reversed or you have the wrong sensor.  Is it a one bar sensor?  On the
sensor one wire is 0V, another should be ~4.8ish V and the middle wire is
the wire returning the signal to the ecm.  It may be at ~2v with the sensor
pluged in.  Possible this is what they are talking about.

Joe