[Diy_efi] 406 fuel injected small block

greg gravener gravensg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 18:16:36 GMT 2003

I did this to a 68 Camaro and the price tag gets
pretty big if you go after an Accel, Holley or Fast
system.  Stock GM stuff you can buy the scanning tools
from tunercat or a few others that slip my mind.
Early TPIs 86 to I think 89 have MAF sensors, which
are more forgiving to cam and CID changes, but if room
is an issue they are a pain, I put an 86 TPI in a
truck and I had too be pretty creative on how to miss
the fan shroud.

If your on a budget remember that you need a HP fuel
pump/filer, a return fuel line, pressure regulator...
like I said it is expensive, but they sure run nice
once you have it dialed in.
--- andrew stegman <andrewstegman85 at hotmail.com>