[Diy_efi] TPI Parts Help

Bob Childers rgchild at ime.net
Sun Jun 15 13:54:56 GMT 2003

Hi,

    Just got my 88 Camaro TPI back from the powdercoater.  Looks great !

But, I went to reassemble it last night and discovered no seals on the
tubes
that go between the two fuel rails.  These seals don't seem to be in the
gasket
set either.  Are they supposed to be o-rings, or fitted rubber that goes
on the
ends of the tubes ?   I doubt that this is just a press fit, due to the
pressure of
the fuel.  I dont have a parts list for this and I need to acquire the
seals.  Can
anyone be of help.  This is the only thing keeping me from getting this
engine
back together.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Childers