[Diy_efi] TPI Parts Help

Mr Motor koby12 at ureach.com
Sun Jun 15 18:15:30 GMT 2003

They are just viton o-rings. you can buy a set from your dealer
but they will rip you a new one

whenever i need them i get them from a friend who works for a
rubber o-ring company.

If you need them in a big hurry, then i'd just go to the dealer

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Bob Childers (rgchild at ime.net) wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     Just got my 88 Camaro TPI back from the powdercoater.
Looks great !

> But, I went to reassemble it last night and discovered no
seals on the