[Diy_efi] Electronic expertise requested

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Jun 18 23:54:58 GMT 2003

In general, you can't just connect 2 computers to your
injectors, the one that is "off" will still conduct current
in some situations.  Anyway, a failed injector driver
could defeat attempts of the backup to take control.

Systems CAN be designed to operate as you desire.
Short of a custom dual unit, I suggest you use a relay
to switch over the injector wires to the backup when
it is powered up.  Another way is just have a second
set of injectors.

Bruce Roe