[Diy_efi] Electronic expertise requested

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 19 03:37:01 GMT 2003

Thanks for the response Bruce.  A relay system could start to up the parts
count and failure points as well.  Is there any source on the net that
discusses failure probability of these various components in language a mere
mortal can understand?  You guys that design for a living must have to
calculate a failure probability on your projects at your day jobs?

I also owe you an apology.  I had promised to run tests comparing the DIY-WB
to my 4-gas analyzer.  I haven't made it to that project yet.  Hopefully I
can yet this summer.

Thanks,

Dan