[Diy_efi] Re: motronic info

Alexei Pavlov alexis.pavlov at st.com
Fri Jun 20 16:16:16 GMT 2003

Ok. You can start by looking at
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/Bosch_EFI.html

Also there were a free software for Porsche EPROMs that
was available at
http://www.netquest.net/~knighton/software.htm
I'm not sure the trial version of their "calibrator"
is still the old one.

But if have a recent VW with Motronic you wont find anything
on the web.