[Diy_efi] 2002 Nissan Maxima ECU problem

Hugh Keir hugh at sol.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 21:27:16 GMT 2003

Glen

It might be possible to by an aftermarket ECU like the Apexi for the Nissan
Skyline.

These are programmable and are not affected by the Skyline immobiliser.

I have wiring diagrams for the Skyline ECU and I think I saw a wiring
diagram of sorts for a Maxima on the J&S safeguard knock detection site.

Cheers

Hugh