[Diy_efi] new guy

Richard Steinburg wagen at mts.net
Thu Mar 6 13:37:09 GMT 2003

> Welcome Rich,
>
> I think there are many electronic/computer engineers here (like me) who
> are motoring hobbyists.
>
> May be you don't need to learn electronic if you use market EFI systems.
> You would need understanding of how engines work.

Not to worry, the mechanical aspect of ICE's is not a problem for me. ...
and nah, I don't want to use the EFI systems on the market, that's why i
joined the list. I would really like to learn about how to design an EFI
system because this is the direction I want to go for my career as an
engineer. I am also about to go into a masters program, and I am thinking
about this for a thesis project.

-Rich