[Diy_efi] new EFI controller

Bill SHURVINTON bill at shurvinton.fsworld.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 22:56:04 GMT 2003

Just down loaded the specs

Headlines
1M byte of internal FLASH memory (divided into two blocks of 512K bytes)
36K bytes Static RAM
Three time processor units (TPU3)
A 22-timer channel modular I/O system (MIOS14)
Three TouCAN modules
Two enhanced queued analog system with analog multiplexors (AMUX) for 40
total analog channels. These modules are configured so each module can
access all 40 of the analog inputs to the part.
Two queued serial multi-channel modules, each of which contains a queued
serial peripheral interface (QSPI) and two serial controller interfaces
(SCI/UART)
A J1850 (DLCMD2) communications module
90 MIPS (remember a moto mip is usually worth 2 intel mips)

The 3 TPUs plus 22 channel timer is the real power.